At carradiounlocks.com, we decode all Ford Radios Instantly using the M or V serial number from your radio.
All Ford codes are 100% guaranteed to be instant and correct.
All Ford Radio Models Covered, fill in the fields and get your Ford radio code today!
What Information Do I Need To Get My Ford Radio Code
1. Ford Radio Serial Number From Screen
Using buttons 1 & 6 applies to the following radios, 6000CD, 4500RDS, 6006CDC & Sony.
- Press and hold buttons 1 & 6 together.
- The radio will go through a series of information on the display, the serial will begin "M" or "V" followed by 6 unique digits.
- If nothing shows doing this move onto the next step, this is pressing and holding down pre-set buttons 2 & 6.
- The radio will show the serial number beginning "M" and six number or will display nothing.
- In the case that nothing happens, move onto (2.).
2. Ford Serial From Label
This step is a guaranteed way of finding the serial number of the radio unit.
This is simple and requires the use of radio release keys which free the radio to be pulled out.
If your radio does not have the pre-drilled holes in each corner, remove the outer trim surrounding the radio unit & 4 screws will be holding the radio in place.
The serial number will be printed on the label beginning with M or V followed by 6 digits.
How To Enter Ford Radio Code
Enter the radio code when you see four horizontal lines on the display screen. If you see the word wait, you need to leave the radio switched on for up to 1 hour this will allow the radio to reset.
- Press 1 repeatedly for the first digit of your code.
- Press 2 repeatedly for the second digit of your code.
- Press 3 repeatedly for the third digit of your code.
- Press 4 repeatedly for the fourth digit of your code.
- Once your radio code is showing on the display
- press button 5 to confirm the code & the radio will play.